"At Fision everything is about capturing and processing body measurements and garment data.
Our body scanning technology allows consumers to capture their body measurements in seconds, without the need for special hardware, with just two pictures. All you need is a smartphone/tablet or notebook.
We at Fision combine this body data with garment data to provide our recommendation engine. This engine merges personal body measurements and product data to identify and recommend suitable products for individuals. We improve the consumer shopping experience by finding the right size and style; online and in-store.
Fision’s 3D visualisation and simulation technology uses common product images to generate highly life-like, photorealistic 3D models of apparel items. These models provide a new and interactive way to present and explore products when shopping online.
By combining the consumers personal body measurements with our 3D visualisation, we create virtual showrooms and fitting rooms. Here consumers are able to see the life-like apparel items on a 3D personal avatar. "
VERISIUM is an innovative solution for fashion brands, which enables to create Blockchain Digital Passports for their products. It is aimed at customer engagement and product authentication and is based on NFC and Blockchain technologies.
The idea is to embed NFC chips inside products and register product information in Blockchain. End customer will be able to see an additional information about the product and check the originality via our mobile app or brand’s mobile app (we provide SDK).
VERISIUM gives the opportunity for fashion brands to:
– CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS across all the distribution network - engage them to touch your products – and tell them a story about a product with pictures and description.
- CREATE OMNICHANNEL customer experience through the fusion between physical and digital. Communicate with the people who scanned your products – and convert them to your clients!
- PREVENT COUNTERFEITING rather than to fight with it. Protect your customers from buying fakes in all the distribution channels.
- BOOST E-COMMERCE SALES by enabling your customers to check the originality of the products from the internet by themselves.
- GET ANALYTICS DATA on where, when and which products are scanned – and use this information to assess your marketing activities based on interest in the products.
- CONTROL ALL DISTRIBUTION NETWORK through analyzing the information where your products should be sold and where there are scanning in fact.
IDTEX is the Graphimecc group branch specialising in the Apparel, Fashion and Luxury segments.
A member of the leading Italian player in serialisation, which has operated in High Security Printing since 1985, IDTEX can find the best solution for every need in terms of process innovation, from Track & Trace to Brand protection.
At the heart of this Italian excellence there is “La Cittadella della Codifica”, with over 6,200 m² entirely dedicated to coding, traceability and anti-counterfeit. At the centre, the technology level is such that our very customers and partners consider us one of the most important and best organised in Europe.
A profound knowledge of materials, joined with full in-house management of the software programmes, mechanics and electronics, the internal Experience Platform with several production areas, and the R&D area with micro-prototyping and dynamic simulation stations, allow to retain 100% control over every application… www.idtex.it
A “Lab” of high innovative content Services and application Solutions: this is BeeverLab, a IT company, which is part of Basisgroup SpA.
We work in many market industries and in particular in the Fashion industry, for which has been developed Ratio4Shoes, the software solution that allows us to calculate the production times and costs of the upper, starting from the paper pattern. Thanks to Ratio4Shoes is no longer necessary to cut and sew the shoe by timing the times.
Addressed to the MTM office, Ratio4Shoes allows you to plan the working phases of the shoe choosing from a list of more than 540 operations grouped in 80 phases.
Parameters such as the kind of footwear, the material, the quantities, the measurements, the difficulty level, combined with the coefficients matched to the single operations and the algorithms wired in the solution, produce as a result an extraordinarily precise working time.
The system also provides indications on the consumption and balancing of the production process at the equipment and personnel level.
Ratio4Shoes was born in collaboration with PratikaGroup, a company that has been working for 30 years in the footwear and leather goods industry, providing consultancy and products for the optimization of industrial processes.
myShopNET is an EU COSME project which will put in the market a software platform that allows a user to create in less than 24 hours a complete e-commerce solution addressing the commercialisation of customisable design driven consumer goods.
Four partners work together to offer their ICT tools for the commercialisation of such goods:
AluGroup S.L. is a Spanish ICT consulting and developer SME, providing advanced tools for consumer goods manufacturers and distributors (mainly in the footwear sector) focused on 3D visualization and co-design tools, integrated with advanced data management systems, smart fitting tools and material creation applications.
Douëlou NV is a Belgian SME with a fashion department in charge of B2C clothing, customizable shirts, supported by a Web 2.5D product configurator and produced through an automated production system. Also, it commercializes ICT solutions for the fashion industry.
Change of Paradigm Ltd. is a British start-up comprising expertise from fashion design and its convergence with technology. The work is related to implement novel methods to capture physical properties of high quality fabrics, photorealistic 3D simulation and almost real time rendered simulation of clothing behaviour.
Athens Technology Center SA is a Greek ICT SME offering software solutions and services targeting sectors like the Media, Banking and the Public Sector, developing solutions focused on Content Management, Enterprise SW, e-Learning, Web and Mobile Apps.
With over 40 professionals, including 10 partners and as many consultants, and two offices, in Milan and Rome, Key2people is today recognised as an authoritative partner both by large Italian and foreign multinationals, and by medium-sized entrepreneurial companies.
In 2002 our Group was enriched by Intermedia Selection, a firm specialising in middle management search, which in turn avails itself of approximately 40 consultants and researchers.
Our distinctive skills are symbolised by:
- belonging to an international network among the top eight in the world, with a presence in almost 40 countries on every continent, and particularly strong in the fast-growing regions of Asia and South America, and whose members are entrepreneurial firms closely integrated in their local cultures.
- specialised expertise in the field of Governance, thanks also to an alliance with an innovative UK company, which allows us to assist companies in raising the effectiveness of their Board-level decision-making processes, and therefore to understand better corporate cultures and strategic challenges by engaging in dialogue with their senior management.
- a complete offering of the following services:
1) Assessment of a company’s human resources, with possible benchmarking against the most qualified profiles available in the market, using an innovative methodology which is also the result of international partnerships
2) Integrated search, including for middle management, using a direct search approach and based on specialised practices, benefiting from the in-depth knowledge of our partners and consultants in the main business sectors.
Dedagroup Stealth is a Dedagroup company, one of the most important players in the “Made in Italy” Information Technology industry, and has a turnover of $29 million and more than 200 employees. With more than 40 projects in the world, Dedagroup Stealth operates in the international market aiming to become a world leader in supporting Fashion and Luxury Retail companies in their Information Technology needs. Dedagroup Stealth's leadership is based on an experienced blend of solutions, services and people: the company offers its customers an unparalleled industry know-how as well as Stealth®, the Fashion Platform, an integrated technology platform that manages production, retail and distribution operations in the fashion and luxury industries, enabling brands to compete on the global stage.
Horsa is a leading ICT Group experienced in designing, implementing and managing corporate IT solutions.
Horsa is a System & Solution Integrator with over 20 years’ experience which delivers excellence in ERP, CRM, Business Analytics and other technologies. Horsa invests in highly innovative technologies such as Big Data, IoT, Cloud, Predictive Analytics.
Over the years, Horsa has grown considerably: with more than 500 people trought Italy, UK and Brazil, Horsa is one of the few partners able to offer an extended but also very profound set of skills. This approach bring to a medium-large customer portfolio, mostly composed of multinationals or fast-growing companies for which IT innovation is strategic.
SAP is at the center of Horsa’s offering. The company has strong experience on all the SAP solutions and keeps particular attention at the most innovative: S/4Hana, SAP Fiori, SAP Analytics, SAP Lumira, SAP Leonardo, SAP Hybris, Success Factors.